I am happy, I am sad, I cry, I can’t cry, I feel guilty, I think f….k it I don’t actually, I feel too busy, I am bored, I want to be alone, I am lonely. I try, I can’t be bothered to try any more, I wake so early I have to go to bed early – my day is turning into night and my night into day.
I am inspired, I am uninspired, I understand, I don’t get it at all! I am home but feel homesick. I am ok, I am not ok.
Am I crazy? No I am not! I am absolutely fine and most of the time I believe I am in the exact place I am meant to be. It’s got to work out for the good but is it too much to ask for things to fall into place sooner?
Don’t worry I have felt like this before……..actually what I have just written sounds pretty exhausting maybe that explains this blip?
Note to self: it’s happening…
- House almost at completion stage
- One provider interviewed two more to see
- One other found to share the house
- Working hours reduced to drive project
- Forms sorted for Power of Attorney
- Meeting with Social Worker arranged for Tuesday
- You know that saying “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” well I feel a bit like that – It’s all a waiting game and I just need to hang in there, patience is a virtue!
- By the way just to reiterate Molly is my WHY and the reason for all of this
Luv C x